Your private Colon Hydrotherapy Session includes:
- A review of your past and current health issues and your intake form – Download and Print one here.
- Screening for contraindications.
- Clarification of the operation and functions of the Class 2 equipment.
- Full explanation of the procedure.
- Time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
During your session, you will be comfortably reclining on a Richway Amethyst BioMat.
DISCLAIMER The information is presented for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions. The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, but rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research and experience. Cleanse Colon Hydrotherapy encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your judgment and research in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.