In light of COVID-19, Cleanse Colon Hydrotherapy would like to take a moment to reassure you of my current sanitary practices as well as my updated policies.
As a wellness practitioner, I am diligently communicating with my professional organizations as well as staying current with the daily medical updates being put forth by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and, WHO (World Health Organization).
Rest assured, I have always been in the practice of protecting both myself and my clients with extremely strict infection control protocols in the office. Currently, I utilize “Universal Precautions”. In health care, this means I assume that all bodily fluids are infected. I have always followed these protocols to ensure my clients are never cross-contaminated with any bodily fluids. You can be completely confident that the cleaning agents I have used and will continue to use, are of the highest medical quality. It has always been my priority to protect both clients and myself from all possible pathogens and I adhere strictly to the highest standard of facility cleanliness set forth by I-ACT (International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy)
STANDARD PRACTICES that I’ve always implemented
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectants and bleach cleaners in my office I disinfect my equipment after each colon hydrotherapy treatment with Cetylcide II*. I very carefully clean the bathroom with Clorox bleach after each session, and I clean doorknobs and light switches multiple times a day with Cetylcide II*.
*Cetylcide II: EPA-registered, broad-spectrum hospital disinfectant effective against 140+ disease-causing organisms including; HIV, MRSA, VRE, HBV, and Influenza A / Brazil Virus (H1N1).
- All linen, sheets, towels & gowns are washed with hot water & bleach.
- Hand washing I use antibacterial soap with added colloidal silver.
- Ionize air filter in the treatment room Ionizers work to add negative ions into your space, which attract and trap positively charged ions that carry allergens and bacteria. They help improve indoor air quality.
- Periodic daily disinfecting of common area surfaces This is a common practice that I typically bump up in the winter months.
SUPPLEMENTAL PRACTICES to be more proactive in this time
- Clients to wash hands immediately upon entering the office You’ll be encouraged to get right into the bathroom before touching anything. Just simply set your personal belongings down and head to the bathroom, it is well stocked with colloidal silver soap (wash hands for at least 20 seconds).
- If you have recently traveled by commercial airlines wait 14 days before coming into the office.
- Please do not come into the office if you are sick, coughing or sneezing. To protect everyone physically and mentally, please for the time being just wait until you are cough/sneeze-free or your allergies pass.
- Sessions performed with gloves and face mask (optional) If you would like me to wear gloves and a face mask during your entire session, please let me know. If this makes you feel more comfortable and safe, I absolutely encourage you to tell me. I will not take it personally, please do not hesitate for one second.
- Client distancing Please wait outside or in your car until I come out and get you. Because there are several practitioners at Tranquility Wellness, it is impossible to keep track of everyone’s schedules, we are all asking clients/patients to do this until further notice.
- Personal social distancing (social responsibility) I am taking personal responsibility to flatten the curve of this virus by significantly minimizing social interactions outside the office, including all crowds and gatherings, and being extremely cautious when I am in closer proximity. I am limiting the possibility of bringing a virus into the office by my own interactions.
- Contactless payment To avoid touching cash, checks or credit cards I am asking folks to pay via VENMO, if you don’t have the app I suggest you download it before your appointment, or you can provide your credit card information during booking so that I have it on file when you come in for your session.
- Increasing the frequency of daily disinfecting of common area surfaces This is a practice that all of us at Tranquility Wellness will be incorporating into our daily routine.