Colon Hydrotherapy synonyms include: colonic, colonic irrigation, colonic hydrotherapy, colon therapy.
Colon Hydrotherapy treatments date back to ancient Egypt, and is one of the oldest forms of natural healing. It is a means to administer pressure regulated and temperature controlled water into the large intestine (colon). This non-invasive, safe and relaxing procedure of repeated flushing with warm sterile water is an effective method of cleansing the colon of impacted waste. Today’s modern technology using FDA approved state-of-the-art cleansing equipment promotes both the safety and sanitation of this popular cleansing practice.
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy and What it May Accomplish
Colon Hydrotherapy is not a cure, but it can be a valuable procedure for a variety of colon conditions. A toxic bowel can be the source of many health problems. A colonic session may help to cleanse and hydrate the colon, exercise the colon muscles, and may help to: release toxins, cleanse the blood, empower the immune system and restore the PH balance in the body, as well as rehydrate the whole body.
- Supports hydration of the colon. Water is gently infused into the colon, where some of it is reabsorbed back into the body through the lining of the colon. This hydration rejuvenates the cells of the body
- Promotes the loosening and elimination of waste matter from the colon
- Helps with issues of occasional constipation
- Promotes natural peristalsis in the colon.
- Supports elimination of waste from the colon.
- Colon Hydrotherapy is absolutely safe when performed by properly trained colon hydrotherapists using FDA registered equipment.
- Colon Hydrotherapy is an approved preparation for colonoscopy.
- Research Article from the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Keeping the bowel clean will help eliminate constipation, diarrhea, chronic bloating, symptoms of fatigue, headaches, nausea. In most cases a simple dietary colon cleanse is not sufficient to remove the old, hardened, and compacted fecal waste. This is the reason why colon hydrotherapy is necessary.